Our trade show space for year two has expanded! Taking place on Friday April 12, in the WB George Building between 11am and 6pm. Rural Summit Participants will have the opportunity to chat and browse one on one with community services and resources in the Agriculture business. This trade show is also open to the public free of charge, all are welcome.
Interested in a booth to showcase your services? Spaces are 10X10 with pipe and drapes, with a table and chair included! Download the PDF registration page and send with payment.
- Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- Canadian Organic Growers
- North Grenville Chamber of Commerce
- Grenville Community Futures
- Kemptville Campus Education and Community Hub
- Sunlife Financial
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario
- Myers Kemptville
- Chicken Farmers of Ontario
- Riviere Rideau